Meri Kerekanich | Buyer Broker
Connecting-People-Property-Community is more than just a slogan; it is the essence of how Meri does business.
- #1 Listing Agent sales ranking in Yamhill County – 2007-2010
- #1 Buyer’s Agent sales ranking in Yamhill County – 2012-2015
- Top 10 agents in Yamhill County all 10 years doing business & top 100 agents in the state of Oregon
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (B.S., Business and Education)
- President and Founder - Women of Willamette
- Five Star Realtor Award – Six consecutive years & Distinguished Realtor Award
“Real Estate is not just about sales but about educating my clients on the process of selling and purchasing, advocating for them every step of the way as well as connecting them with the multitude of contributing professionals to insure a successful home sale or home purchase.” Her education, past sales experience, moving and acclimating to new communities have all contributed to her expertise and understanding of the emotional and pragmatic process that selling and purchasing a home represents.
Meri Kerekanich Recognized Among the Top In Her Industry
Women of Willamette